Are you ready to get started?
When you purchase a Young Living Premium Starter Kit, you will not only be changing your life, but you’ll gain access to an exclusive community of essential oil users where there are giveaways, free education, and lots of great information on how others use their YL Essential Oils.
Here is what’s in the Premium Starter Kit:
There are 11 full-size 5 ml bottles of Essential Oils included and you get a diffuser of your choice.
- Dewdrop Diffuser (or another diffuser of your choice!)
- Premium Essential Oils Collection;
- Lavender 5-ml
- Peppermint Vitality™ 5-ml
- Lemon Vitality™ 5-ml
- Copaiba Vitality 5-ml
- Frankincense 5-ml
- Thieves® Vitality™ 5-ml
- Purification® 5-ml
- C.™ 5-ml
- DiGize™ Vitality™ 5-ml
- PanAway® 5-ml
- Stress Away™ 5-ml
- AromaGlide™ Roller Fitment
- 10 Additional Sample Essential Oil Packets
- 10 Love It? Share It! Sample Business Cards
- 10 Love It? Share It! Sample Oil Bottles
- 2 NingXia Red® 2-oz. samples
- Product Guide and Product Price List
- Essential Oil Magazine
- Essential Edge
- Lots of Member Resources!
Here are some extras you will receive:
- Access to Essential Oils for Everyday Life, Peace and Lavender, and Rebel Artisans Werk Facebook Groups — Three amazing groups where you can ask questions, get information on promotions, and learn from people who have been using oils for years!
- Email Course – You can sign up for a drip email that will send you ONE email every 2-3 days about one or two of the oils in your kit, so that you can read about it again, open it, smell it, and use it to get to know it before trying the next one!
What’s up with all the awesome extras?
Getting oils is a great first step, but it is just the first step! In order to know how to use these oils, and what other YL products you want to try, you need to keep learning! Throughout this oily journey, I have learned so much from other oilers and from the many resources provided by Young Living.
How to sign up for a premium starter kit:
If you are ready to buy a starter kit, you’ll want to save 24% and sign up as a wholesale member (with any of the premium starter kits) following these instructions:
- Go to the Young Living page here and fill out your information. *Signing up as a wholesale member does not mean you have to sell, it simply gives you the opportunity to purchase at wholesale prices forever.*
- Double check that the “Wholesale Member”option is selected so that you are saving.
- Be sure the “sponsor ID” and “enroller id” says 2202449 (so you receive the extras and support from me!)
- Fill in your member info. Recently Young Living changed some of their requirements, so if you do not feel comfortable putting in your social security number, you don’t have to! But, if you decide to share oils and make a commission in the future, you will need to update this section.
- Choose which premium starter kit you want to get. There are several options, including the Ningxia, Thieves, and an option to create your own! If you want to create your own, email me and I’ll help you get started. The possibilities are endless, make-up, baby care, etc. Then pick which diffuser you want, the default is the Dewdrop Diffuser. I’m also a fan of the Rainstone.
- Complete the checkout process. (If you want to add anything to your starter kit, this is the time to do it!)
- After you sign up, I’ll get an email, so I can send you the extras and add you to the Facebook Groups!
IMPORTANT: I’m only able to offer this promotion for those who enroll directly with me. To do that, make sure you have put the sponsor ID and enroller ID as #2202449. The link above should auto populate those fields. Young Living offers a bonus to those who refer others, and if this interests you, please let me know. I’d love to extend these extras to anyone you refer.
Does signing up make me a “distributor”?
Nope! You are not required to sell anything at all to anyone. When you become a wholesale member, you get a special link that you can share with friends and get credit from their purchases, but there are no minimum sales amounts at all. In fact, 90% of the wholesale members in Young Living don’t do the business side at all. They are buying from Young Living because of the quality alone.
Am I required to make a minimum purchase each month?
There are absolutely NO minimum monthly purchase requirements. To remain a wholesale member, you have to make $50 worth of purchases per 12 month period to keep your membership. But if there’s a year that you don’t make a $50 purchase, you can reinstate your wholesale membership discount by just placing a $50 order.
If you do find yourself making regular purchases each month, then Young Living has a rewards program (called Essential Rewards) where you earn points that you can later spend on free oils!
Why should I buy from Young Living instead of other essential oils companies?
Great question! I shared my oily beginnings here, but the bottom line is, I trust them. You trust me, so hear me out!
I did my research and the number one thing that kept me coming back to Young Living was this: I can go watch them do it.
Young Living was the only company that has their own farms (in the regions where the plants should be grown), could absolutely guarantee that no pesticides or herbicides were used in the growing of any of their oils (they do all of the weeding by hand), has their own testing equipment (they do both in-house and 3rd party testing, and use many different testing methods not just GC/MS which only tests for certain chemicals, not whether those chemicals are synthetic or not), and only uses the first distillation of oils instead of adding chemicals to get more out of the plant.
Young Living also was the only company that was directly in charge of essential oil farming operations. Every other company I researched goes through some kind of an “oil broker” to buy their oils. They have to trust that the oil broker is telling the truth, who has to trust that the essential oil distilleries are telling the truth, who have to trust that the farmers are telling the truth about what they say they are doing.
With Young Living, you just have to trust one company instead of several.
I feel like it’s a trust step either way (anyone could be lying) but I felt the most comfortable trusting Young Living since they are a full-disclosure company. ANYONE can visit the farms, participate in the harvesting and distillation, view the Young Living labs, and see the entire process. That’s not an option with any other company.
Does Young Living only sell essential oils?
Nope! Young Living has something for everyone! Including an entire line of personal care products, supplements, meal replacements, energy drinks, and more! In 2017 they released Savvy Minerals makeup line, which is still flying out of the warehouse with incredible speed. Almost every product incorporates essential oils (for example, frankincense is absolutely wonderful in facial products), but there’s a wide variety of products available.
*Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please confirm any information obtained from or through this website with other sources, and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking medical treatment because of something you have read on this website.